Consider this. This software is capable of generating more than 9,999,999,000 number combinations ranging from 3 to 15 digits. Here is a simple breakdown for those who are wondering.
• There are nine hundred 3-digit numbers (900)
• There are nine thousand 4-digit numbers (9,000)
• There are ninety thousand 5-digit numbers (90,000)
• There are nine hundred thousand 6-digit numbers (900,000)
• There are nine million 7-digit numbers (9,000,000)
• There are ninety million 8-digit numbers (90,000,000)
• There are nine hundred million 9-digit numbers (900,000,000)
• There are nine billion different 10-digit numbers (9,000,000,000)
• There are ninety billion different 11-digit numbers (90,000,000,000)
• There are nine hundred billion 12-digit numbers (900,000,000,000)
• There are nine trillion 13-digit numbers (9,000,000,000,000)
• There are ninety trillion 14-digit numbers (90,000,000,000,000)
• There are nine hundred trillion 15-digit numbers (900,000,000,000,000)
Can you imagine how much time it would take you to manually create lists with those types of numbers? Heck, even with Excel formulas, my software would still be quicker especially since Excel can only handle a certain number of rows and columns.
Although the software is currently designed to create numbers up to 10-digits long, since I don’t know of many reasons for needing larger numbers, if you ever find yourself needing to generate larger numbers than 10-digits, all you have to do is let me know and I’d be more than happy to update the software for you and your needs (within reason of course).